Purchasing gift cards through the Great Lakes Scrip program is a wonderful way to boost your student’s band credits and support the WHS Band. If you are not yet registered for Scrip and PrestoPay, please click on the link at the bottom of the page.
A few reminders:
- All payments for Scrip must be made through PrestoPay. We are unable to accept checks for Scrip purchases.
- Family orders are due by midnight on Tuesdays. This will allow for delivery on the following Tuesday.
- ScripNow purchases are available instantly.
- Unfortunately Publix cards are not available at this time.
- 80 percent of the rebate will go to the student’s account and 20 percent will go to the Band to help defray the associated costs of the program (shipping costs, software fees, etc).
- Plan ahead for upcoming expenses: school clothes, school supplies, computers, holiday gifts, etc., and use the Scrip program for these purchases. Earn while you shop!